Skip To Content

Student User Name: first initial + middle initial + lastname + last 3 of student id     Password: First initial (uppercase) + entire StudentID
All students will now use BLACKBOARD to access your classes online.  
Click on the Campus Connect tab to view your bill, schedule, transcript, degree audit, and to change your e-mail address and contact info.
Click on the IT/Computer Info tab for instructions on email, logins, etc and FAQ.    
You are here:  Registrar > Home
You have no incoming announcements.
UC Room 215
Fall/Spring Office Hours
Monday - Friday  8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(501) 977-2052  -  Fax (501) 354-7566
Adam Reeves, Admin Spec I.
Justin Brand, Assistant Registrar
Sheila Sommers, Coordinator of Student Records 
Linda Holland, Registrar
Student Forms
Academic Suspension Appeal Form (.pdf, 182K)
To appeal your academic suspension or second suspension to the Academic Standards Committee, complete this form and submit it to the Registrar's Office in UC 215.
Attendance Affidavit (.pdf, 119K)

Students unable to attend the first week of the semester may be dropped for non-attendance.  To be reinstated to a previously registered course(s), students must attend class by the term census date and obtain a signature from the instructor as proof of attendance.  Submit the completed form to the Registrar's Office for reinstatement.   

Fall 2017 Census Date = August 28, 2017

Forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by 2:00 p.m. on August 29th to be reinstated.

Application for In-State Residency (.pdf, 145K)

Students who begin attending college within six months of moving to Arkansas may be charged at the Out-of-State tuition rate.  In order to apply for In-State Residency, you must supply proof that you intend to make Arkansas your home.  In-State tuition rates may only be given to students who are U.S. Citizens or have Permanent Resident status.

Change of Major (.pdf, 150K)

Students desiring to change a previously-declared career or degree program must obtain an Advisor's signature before submitting this form to the Registrar's Office for processing.  

Course Add-Withdrawal Form (.pdf, 153K)

Students desiring to add/drop/withdraw from classes are governed by the published add/drop/withdrawal dates

Course Transfer/Substitution Form (.docx, 19K)
Transcripts are evaluated for general education credit by the Registrar's Office and credit is posted to your UACCM transcript upon admission.  Credit for technical areas and/or course substitutions may be requested. 
** All course transfer/substitution forms require the approval from your Advisor, Division Chair and the Vice Chancellor for Academic Services before the form will be processed by the Registrar's Office.     
Duplicate Diploma Request (.pdf, 131K)

If your original diploma has been lost or destroyed, you may use this form to request another.  

Grade of "D" Transfer Request Form (.pdf, 127K)

Transfer students may elect to transfer in up to 6 hours of D's from other nationally accredited institutions.  If interested, please complete this form and submit it to the Registrar's Office located in UC 215.

FERPA Student Record Information Release 2017-18 (.pdf, 66K)

This form must be completed and signed by a student who wishes to give access to another person (family member, spouse, etc.).  It should be submitted to the Registrar's Office in person with proof of identification.  

Students taking all web courses, may contact the Registrar's Office at (501)977-2048 for an alternative method of delivery. 

This form will cover the 2017-18 school year and expires on July 31, 2018.

Prior Learning Credit Request (.pdf, 104K)
Because we recognize that not all learning takes place in a traditional classroom, please use this form when requesting prior learning credit.  
** This form should be submitted for approval from the Division Chair and the Vice Chancellor for Academic Services before the form will be processed by the Registrar's Office.   
Request Information From Academic Files (.pdf, 85K)

This form is used to obtain copies of other documents contained in the student file such as: Immunization Records, Text Scores, unofficial copies of High School  transcripts…etc.   (Please note: UACCM transcripts must be requested using a transcript request form.)

Student Information Correction (.pdf, 138K)

Correct or change your SSN, name, address, or phone number

Third-Party Registration (.pdf, 136K)

Used by a student to allow a third-party to act as his/her agent during the registration process.

Transcript Request (.pdf, 124K)

We now offer multiple ways of requesting a transcripts.

In person requests at the Registrar’s Office in room 215 of the University Center Building.  To pick up paper transcripts, students must show a Photo ID.  There is no charge for this type of request

For pick up by another, the person picking up the transcript must provide a Transcript Request Form or authorization form signed by the student giving them permission to pick up the transcript.  They must also show a Photo ID at time of pick-up.  There is no charge for this type of request.

Request by fax or mail.  Complete and sign a Transcript Request Form and submit the form to the Registrar’s Office.  There is no charge for this type of request.

We will not fax transcripts!

UACCM Registrar’s Office                                 Fax: 501-354-7566

1537 University Blvd.

Morrilton, AR 72110

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.

Your Future Plans and Thank You Notes for December 2017

(This is your opportunity to share your future plans following graduation, and thank those that helped you along the way such as family, friends, faculty, staff, etc.)


Graduation Application for Fall 2017

Priority Deadline for December Graduation April 19, 2017 

Deadline for December Graduation Sept 6, 2017


Graduation Application for Spring/Summer 2018

Priority Deadline for Spring Graduation Nov 15, 2017 

Deadline for Spring Graduation Feb 6, 2018

f you have questions or problems submitting,

please contact Sheila Sommers

at (501) 977-2088 or


December 2017 Ceremony Details

(Dr. Larry Davis, UACCM Chancellor speaking at the Spring 2016 graduation ceremony.)


Fall 2017 Graduation Ceremonies

The Fall 2017 Graduation Ceremonies will be held in the Fine Arts Auditorium on the UACCM Campus.  Ceremonies will begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by a reception in the Student Union where families may take pictures and meet faculty and staff.  


Monday – December 4

Registered Nursing


Wednesday – December 6

Practical Nursing


Thursday – December 7

Associate of Science in Liberal Arts

Associate of Science in Business

Associate of General Studies

Certificate of General Studies

Business – Accounting

Business – Business Administrative Technology

Business – Retail Marketing

Business – Technical Certificate

Early Childhood Development

Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)


Monday – December 11

Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Technology

Automotive Service Technology

Computer Information Systems Technology

Computer Maintenance

Networking Technology


Industrial Mechanics & Maintenance Technology

Petroleum Technology




Tuesday – December 12

Associate of Arts in General Education

Associate of Science in Education  


Graduate candidates who have a final exam scheduled for late afternoon or evening on the day of their ceremony should meet with their instructor to re-schedule their exam. 


If you have any problems or concerns, please contact the

Registrar’s Office at (501) 977-2088.



October 24, 2017

If you will be completing a degree or certificate in December 2017, please attend Grad Fair

on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.

* Check on your graduation status

* If walking in ceremony, pickup your cap and gown

* Visit with Financial Aid reps about exit interviews

* Bring your cellphone or camera and take some cool pics in the photo booth

* Talk with reps from ATU, UAFS and UCA about transfer programs

* Signup for door prizes