"Drops" are for courses that have not yet begun and will not appear on your transcript.
"Withdrawals" are for current semester courses and will appear on your transcript with a grade of "W."
If you need to drop or withdrawal from a course, please follow these simple steps.
1. Talk to your instructor to make sure everything has been graded or so see if there are enough points left to pull a grade up.
2. Talk with your advisor to see how it will affect your graduation time frame. Some courses are only offered in the fall, or only offered in the spring. Dropping specific courses could delay your completion by additional semesters.
3. If you have any type of state aid, federal aid or scholarships, please stop by or call our Financial Aid Office at 501-977-2055 before completing the form below. They can provide you with valuable information on how the drop may affect your current and future eligibilities.
4. To submit a drop/withdrawal just click the link below and complete with your information. Forms are processed daily.
Course Drop-Withdrawal Form
5. If dropping or withdrawing from multiple semesters, please submit separate forms for each term.
6. If you do not have internet access at home or on your smart phone, you can use one of the many computers on campus or stop by the Registrar's Office in UC 215.
7. If you are on a payment plan or will have financial aid repay, stop by or call to talk with the Business Office at 501-977-2045.
If you have any questions about this process, please call us at 501-977-2052.