UACCM network accounts are generally available within two to three business days after a student registers for classes.
Student username follows this pattern: first initial + middle initial + last name + last 3 digits of Student ID number. For students who do not have a middle name, the letter “X” will be substituted.
Usernames will not contain any special characters and are limited to 20 characters in length. If a two-part name exceeds 20 characters, only the second part of the name will be used. For example, aemclaughlinwilliams789 would be shortened to aewilliams789.
Passwords for incoming and re-enrolled students who have sat out one or more semesters will be set to the following default value: first initial + middle initial + last initial + ID + hashtag + full Student ID number. For example: aewID#123006789
At first login, students will receive a prompt to change their password to one of their own choosing. There are two ways to log in for the first time:
- On campus: log into any desktop computer located in a classroom, computer lab, or Academic Commons.
- Off campus: log into your Office 365 account by navigating to www.office.com and clicking the orange Sign In button.
Newly created passwords must follow these rules:
- At least 15 characters long
- At least one capital letter – and – one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character such as #$%^&?><+
- May not contain the word UACCM, any part of your name, or your Student ID number
UACCM network passwords remain active for 90 days, after which you should be prompted to change them either when you log into a campus computer or when you log into Office 365 (unless you have remained logged into 365 since signing into your last session.)