All NEW students are required to complete ONLINE MANDATORY TITLE IX TRAINING. If you completed this training last academic year, you are not required to complete again, but are encouraged to do so.
The complete Title IX policy can be found on the UACCM website.
Here are the instructions for completing this training, which can also be found on Blackboard Home Screen:
Please follow these instructions to complete mandatory Title IX training. You have until February 28, 2017 to complete Part I of this training.
- Navigate to https://platform.everfi.net/registration/signup
- Enter registration code: 86082a04
- Click I’m a Student
- Create your profile and agree to the terms of the service.
- Click Finished! (You will receive an email confirmation that your account has been created)
- Click Get Started (make sure your Volume is ON)
- Give honest answers to the survey questions
- Only complete Part I (Part 2 instructions will come 30 days after completing Part 1)
Allow at least 1 hour to complete the entire training.
You may stop at any time and pick up later where you left off:
Please email TitleIX@uaccm.edu for questions.
What is Title IX?
- POLICY STATEMENT:The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM) is committed to providing an environment that emphasizes the dignity and worth of every member of its community and that is free from harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, service in the uniformed services (as defined in state and federal law), veteran status, sex, age, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, p hysical or mental disability or genetic information. Such an environment is necessary to a healthy learning, working and living atmosphere. Accordingly, all acts of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and sexual misconduct are prohibited.