How do I register for classes?
- New students meet with an academic advisor in Advising to register for classes.
- Current students must meet with their assigned faculty advisor prior to registering for classes. How to Self-Register?
- Students schedule advising appointments by visiting https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1dsbb2zs/ or by calling our office at (501) 208-5307.
When can I make an appointment?
- A new student can book an advising appointment after being fully accepted to the college and receiving an acceptance letter.
- Registration for summer and fall classes usually begins in April of every year; registration for spring classes begins in late October/early November.
- Appointments are generally available two weeks prior to the start of each registration period.